1.20.2012

Newport Beach Boardwalk

While we were in California, we went to the Newport Beach boardwalk and rode bikes. 
When we lived in California, we would always take our visitors to rent bikes and ride them around Newport.  
It was fun to be the visitors this time. :)  

It was such a beautiful day!
Short sleeved shirts and shorts for some and no jackets.

Millie liked the ride, but got bored towards the end.
Don't you just love her in the helmet? 
I died when Cason put it on, and got plenty of pictures!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of the warm weather! Wish I was there now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun trip!! you guys are adorable! i love how you and millie are matching. so cute! and you look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love the helmet and nice weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new updates. Wish we could have been there with everyone. Millie is so cute on Christmas Sunday, I can't get over that outfit and her shoes...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I am bummed that I didn't get to see you longer when you guys were down, but I'm glad Matt got to see Cason. We miss you all! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I want to do that! Looks like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...