12.05.2011

Turkey Day

This year for Thanksgiving, we stayed here in Michigan and Cason's parents came to visit us.  We had a superb Thanksgiving feast for the five of us.  Everything a Thanksgiving feast entails...we ate. (minus the green beans.  We had too much food so I cut them out.)

It was my first time putting Thanksgiving on and I must say it turned out great!  But everyone helped significantly.  Dave made his famous mashed potatoes, Case made homemade cranberry sauce, and Beth helped me with everything else and made the gravy.  Delish!  











With a 19 pound turkey and only four (well five counting Millie) of us eating, we had plenty of leftovers.  Lets just say we ate Thanksgiving dinner for five more meals after that.  
It was tasty, but I am definitely sick of it for now!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. proud of you!! youre such a good little chef aren't ya. mom took your advice and last sunday didnt make quite as much food. and we were just fine!
    millie misses me. i can see it in her face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...