7.25.2011

Lake Powell 2011

While Millie and I were in Utah, we went to Lake Powell with my family.  
I was hesitant to go at first, because a baby at Lake Powell did not sound that fun.

But now I am so glad we went.  We had a blast and could have stayed a few extra days!

My handsome brothers Jeremiah and Josh.




My little water baby


She was all smiles when she was in the water.



One thing she did not love--the lifejacket.




poor little Owen was sick...but still as cute as can be!



Millie loved driving the boat with Grandpa.


This was her little cubby she would go hide out in.
to get away from the sun.
to take a nap.
or just to play with toys.



Thanks Aunt Debi for the hat!  





It was such a beautiful week!  
The weather was great and it was fun to be with family again!
Oh how we miss living close to family...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I can't get over how cute millie is - i love all the pictures and you're as beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right...Powell looks amazing! Jealous! Wish you had smaller sizes of AA stuff..I'd totally buy it all for the twinners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...