5.16.2011

9 Months Old


My little Millie girl is nine months old!  I have to say this is the most fun, most exhausting, most exciting, most nervous, most goofy, most funny, most crazy stage yet.  (although looking back I'd probably say that about every month.)

She is sooo fun!!  She has quite the little personality.  She loves people and will smile a huge smile when they talk to her or smile at her.  She loves to watch people.  She will just sit back and observe.  Our neighbors have a trampoline right outside our kitchen window-she loves to sit in her highchair while she is eating and watch the kids jump and play.

She is still in love with her dad, and I don't think that will ever change.  She knows when he is getting ready for work and cries when when he leaves.  When she hears the garage door open, she immediately flails her arms, kicks her legs and gets the biggest smile on her face, because she knows Dad is home to play with her.  I guess you could say she's obsessed.  I love it!

She is starting to crawl.  I wouldn't say it is a perfect form crawl, but she can get from one toy to the next by scooting, army crawling or rolling.  She stays very busy on all fours.  She loves to stand up on furniture and is starting to move from one end of the couch to the other.  She is very proud of herself when she does it!  And I'm proud of her too.  We definitely have to keep a close eye on her now.

She still loves food!  Cason was worried I was feeding her too much.  But apparently not, since she only gained 1.5 pounds since her 6 month check up.  I can't keep up with her.  I think she would eat all day.  She loves her ba-ba's.  I thought that day would never come.  I stopped nursing recently and she did NOT like formula.  That quickly changed!  Now she can't get enough.  Her favorites right now are little florets of broccoli, cheese, toast and oranges.  She eats just about anything though!  I hope that doesn't change.

She loves to read books and listen to music.  Sometimes she'll even sing along.  She has kind of done that since she was a newborn though.  It is very cute! (maybe all babies do it?  I love it nonetheless.)  

She has quite a few nicknames...a few are Mills, Mill, punk (short for punkin), punky, Mills Bills (my fam calls her that), monkey, Millie lou, Millie bug, Millie moo, etc.

She has a full head of dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes.  Two little bottom teeth popped up last month.  It was an exciting day!  I texted my whole family to tell them...they probably didn't care, but I like to pretend they did.  

We love our little Millie girl.  Her smile and laughter brighten our day!  We love her to death!  And are so grateful for the joy she brings to our lives.  











and the best for last...
(if you look closely you can see two little teeth on the bottom.)


14 comments:

  1. What a doll! I love her glasses and darling wardrobe. That's so cute how she adores her dad. Gwen used to cry when Chase went to work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. she's absolutely beautiful. and great pictures. such a fun stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie she is a doll! She's so cute! I love the last pic! You take some good pictures. What camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it crazy that they're 9 months? Holy smokes! She's super cute and I'm still obsessed with her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is a good mix of both you and cason. It's funny to see how she looks like you with one expression and then like cason with another. I love the sunglasses pic. What a fun little girl! Or should I say big girl? She is growing fast Marie...and we miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love her and miss her sooo much! do you think she remembers me? last time i saw her was at CHRISTMAS! holy cow. love you so much.
    and that little punky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Millie is adorable! I just want to jump through the screen and give her a big squeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. Tell Lannie I want a blog invite...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehee... Cute. She is such a little sweetie. Love the little outfits you put her in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute pictures, she is such a cutie pie! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute mills bills, love her, are those my sandles? They look darling on her. Love and miss u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the 2 little teeth! Matthews are just about to come through. I'm hoping soon for his own sake. She is adorable! Love the sun glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...