1.23.2011

{twenty eleven}

We finally have internet, so things are up and running again.
Our stuff finally came late Thursday night, so now we are cozy and comfy in our new home.

Lots of catching up to do!

New Years Eve was fun this year.  
We spent it in Utah with my family hanging out and enjoying each other's company.
Cason, Sarah, Jeff and I (and the babies)went and ate a delicious (but very filling) dinner at Tucanos.  
Then we headed home for a few of the parties on TV.  The ball dropped, we drank our Martinellis, gave New Year's kisses, and played a little Scrabble.  

It was fun to say the least.  

DSC_1645  

DSC_1653  

DSC_1651


DSC_1658  

DSC_1656

DSC_1668

And my little Millie bug slept...

Happy 2011!


Ps. sorry that last picture was the size of America.  I think I fixed it.



2 comments:

  1. Glad all your stuff came in! Can't wait to see pics of it all done! Did you buy a house? Either way, it's exciting to be in a new place! I love that scrabble pic! Hope you enjoy it there! Glad you like my necklace... Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. Glad you are all moved in! Better get that house ready for us to visit this summer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...