8.06.2010

mothers and babies

This last week my mom and sisters came to keep me company while Cason  works his LOOONG hours.  
We had so much fun! 
 We went to the beach, the spectrum, the pool, walked to the mall, and just hung out.
I didn't take many pictures, but here are the ones I did take.  Sorry mom, no pictures of you. :(   


Little owen looking for something to snack on. 



Baby Charlie only 2 1/2 weeks old and so precious!




I love this picture!  Cason and Owen watching a little Sports Center.






We all had a great week of basking in the sun and reminiscing of old times.
Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. That is so nice they came to see you! My mom and sister are coming to see me in a couple of weeks as well! I'm so excited. Cute baby shot at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! we walked all over the united states that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I saw on FB that you had your little baby girl. Can't wait to see pics! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...