8.30.2010

3 weeks



Our little papoose is 3 weeks old today.















Just like most newborns-
she still eats, sleeps, cries, stares at us, loves lights, looks around and grins.













We love our little Mills.

Even with that little double chin!







Yes, the stick-up hair is all natural!
I comb it over, slightly to the front.
When it dries it sticks straight up.
But I love it...gives it a little style.

All tuckered out.


Have I told you yet how fast time flies??  

Time flies!  
Can't believe she is 3 weeks old already.

We don't want her to grow up.

15 comments:

  1. She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! She has changed since we have seen her. She is just adorable. Love her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! This past 3 weeks has FLOWN by. I love that our girls share the same birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just precious, Marie! I wish Lily could still wear white pants :) Enjoy the clean, cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo shoot! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie she is the cutest thing! She looks just like you! I bet your so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get here already! She needs to meet her favorite auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are so dang cute. she is the most fashionable baby girl i have ever seen. and i would say the most fashionable baby that i've ever known..but i dont even know my own sister's baby yet. LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she looks like you!! See you tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So yes she is ADORABLE! And in that cute little tank top - KILLING me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling Millie, i love her!!! So get here now!! She looks just like cason now, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is adorable!!! Time does fly...I have a toddler?! crazy but it has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful baby... I think time flies even more as you watch your kids grow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!!! She's looking so much older.

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is BEAUTIFUL!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...