6.17.2010

Recipe: 7up Chicken

Need a dinner idea for tonight? 
This used to be a family favorite, or maybe just a Marie favorite.






7up Chicken
1 can 7up (or sprite) (I usually add more 7up)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup olive oil (or canola oil)
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

*marinade chicken in a ziploc bag with ingredients. 
Let marinade overnight or for 6 hours. Grill chicken. 








We're having this with rice, salad and sauteed zucchini.   Should be pretty tasty!  


Post edit: apparently I forgot some ingredients.  I made mine exactly how it says above (and my mom has always made it this way too) and it was yummy!  I think other recipes call for horseradish and garlic or garlic powder.  Try it out.  Let me know how it tastes!

4 comments:

  1. 7 up :O!!!!! Goodnes sake! I must try this :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mother in law has a recipe similar...so i tried it last weekend for a bunch of friends..SO DELICIOUS! I marinaded mine for about 22 hours though! :) hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're missing a couple ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...