5.04.2010

Isle Of View

Last night for FHE (which we don't do very often) we made our way to Yogurtland.
We walked the .7 miles to my latest favorite.


Lately, I choose Yogurtland over Golden Spoon and Swirls.  
(although you can't beat the buy one get on free coupons at swirls
and the stamp cards at Golden Spoon.)
Tart+fruit+gummy bears=my yogurt choice.



Just soaking up every last minute of alone time with him!
It was a successful night.

The title of this post is from the game mad gab.  Try and figure it out!)

6 comments:

  1. i love you too. that was too easy. give me a harder one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. You guys have to come visit soon and tell us all about your Hawaii trip! Maybe that will help Matt realize that we need a vacation too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love You. Hahah...Cute. That's nice you can just walk there. Cute picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first discovered Yogurtland in New York by total coincidence. I nearly cried I was so excited to find such a cool yogurt place. Lucky for you it's only .7 away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. swirls tops every yogurt place in utah. and theres 50 million here. so im betting yogurtland is divine.
    you guys are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dream about yogurtland it is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...