1.28.2010

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. I don't know why but going from 21 to 22 seems so much older. I am getting up there! haha.

On Tuesday, a few friends and I had lunch at Ruby's to celebrate. I don't think I have eaten at Ruby's more in my life than in the past few weeks. I don't know why. I guess you can never go wrong with a good burger! We had a great time! Thanks girls.

Yesterday, I woke up and Cason made me waffles.


Opened a few presents...I got some great things!
Perfume, skirts, skinnys, workout stuff, and a darling shirt.


Then I headed to work.
I came home to a package on my doorstep from my parents. I was excited!
The cute wrapping.


They gave me some darling stuff...
exactly what I wanted and needed actually.


Yes, I know I probably shouldn't have posted this picture, but I wanted them to see how excited I was when I opened the shoes.


My sister Sarah gave me some darling headwraps from Ruby Love Fashions. I love them!

Cason got home from work and we headed to Cheesecake Factory.
We go every year for my birthday. (See last year here.)
It was yummy!
(Next time you go you need to get the corn tamale cakes.
We get them every time and LOVE them!)

This is the only picture we got of us this year...but at least we got one!


Thank you thank you thank you for the texts, messages, calls and gifts!!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Marie! You already have the pregnancy glow!!!...I hate it when people tell me that so I am totally kidding. You just look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had such a great birthday!! you are one gorgeous girl!

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a blast! Very cute orange shoes! I love that wrapping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so adorable!!! and you are pregnant?! congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 22 . . . . so young! You two look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Cheesecake Factory is the BEST way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOOOO happy you had a fabulous birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a happy birthday! Those shoes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! :) I LOVE your new shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...