1.29.2009

twenty-one

No, I did not have my first sip of beer.

No, I did not buy a lottery ticket.

No, I did not get drunk.

No, I did not go to Vegas to gamble.

No, I did not drink.

and

No, I still won't and still don't drink.




Yes, I did work on my birthday and these were my answers to questions
ALL DAY LONG!
It was quite funny actually.


I worked from 10-6. Came home.
Cason got off work at 6:30pm, which is very different from his 11:00pm nights.

We made our way over to the local Cheesecake Factory and

boy

was

it

tasty!!

and ended it with "The Biggest Loser" at home.

A big thank you to everyone for
the nice texts, comments, emails, phone calls, lunches, dinners, presents, and birthday wishes!

It was a great birthday,
and I am happy to say that

I am now legal to not drink!


10 comments:

  1. you are looking amazing and just the cutest person in the whole wide world. I hope you had the best birthday! I am glad you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BEAUTIFUL. so gorgeous. Every time I look at your blog I drool with envy. you inspire me to wear make-up again :) I'm glad it was awesome.
    I have so many questions.. your blog makes me very curious! you guys are in Cali right? Where do you work? Cason? You meantioned school...what program?? sorry so many questions! just curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday cute friend! 21 is a great birthday -- I'm approaching 23 in a couple weeks, eek! I wish we lived in CA so we could hang with you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait so i'm confused did you have your first drink??.. J/K Ha!! Ha!! it so funny how different other states are from little old Utah!! Happy Birthday 21 is SO YOUNG!! Lucky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. come on everybody is doing it! ;) Happy birthday! Love cheesecake factory. You look wat cute. Like always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pumpkin platter you and case face are SO cute!! missed you on your bday! but looks like you had fun!
    cute headband.
    love you
    lan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie you are so cute! I always enjoy your blog! I forget why Cason usually gets home that late, but. . . . . . YUCK! Happy late Birthday! I think Cheesecake Factory is always tasty and I'm a sucker for the Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute..i'll bet you were getting that all day long! wow! i had no idea you just are now turning 21...I feel really old now! I'll be 26 this year! i'm glad you had a superb b day! i'm glad you didn't drink! YOU GO GIRL! i really have never found it that hard to not drink...but sometimes I do get curious! p.s. love cheesecake factory! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Gotta love California :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful! I wish I could see you more :( I'm glad you had a lovely birthday my dear. Love love love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...