1.07.2010

Christmas came and flew this year.

But it was a good year spent with family.

On Christmas Eve we all got together and ate delicious beef brisket,
listened to a great message about Christ from Dave and watched a little video clip about the Savior and the Atonement.



The kids sang Christmas songs and put on a little performance for us.


Then we opened our Christmas jammies.





It was so fun to watch the kids get excited for Santa!

Christmas day we woke up, opened presents and ate delicious homemade cinnamon rolls. (sorry no pictures)

It was a great Christmas and we are so glad we were able to spend it with family!

A few days after Christmas, my mom, Julianne, Jeremiah and Josh all came to visit. We missed my dad, but he had to stay back because of work. We all squished in our little one bedroom apartment, but it was nice and cozy and there was just enough space.

We went shopping, enjoyed Sprinkles cupcakes and loved hanging out.



We went down to Balboa and rode the ferry and rented bikes which was the highlight of the trip! We love to do this when family comes in town. It makes for some great laughs and ride along the beach!





Then we went to Newport Coast and went on a little hike. It was great to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine.



We really enjoyed our Christmas break with no work, family, play and delicious food!


13 comments:

  1. i wanna do all that when i come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. beautiful christmas table. sheesh.
    2. your header is cute. & silly.
    3. those bikes look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you guys know how to throw a party! haha. I love all the pics. especially your header...cute blog, all the time :)
    you look super sexy in your little black dress!
    and I LOVE the monkey PJ's I think We need to steal that idea for next years christmas. Where'd you get the jamas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally an update roro! EVERYONE was waiting half a month for you to update. your blog is a definite favorite! um good thing i cut my bangs when i got home! they were suuuure thick & long. cute pics. im laughing about the bike ones. that was sooo fun! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. des-we got our pajama bottoms from GAP, and my jacket is from Old Navy and Cason's is from Target. The kids pajamas are i think some from Old Navy, some from Gymboree...I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to come visit! Your fam is so great, I can feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures Marie! I love the one of you and Cason on the beach. And I LOVE the pictures of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Pic's! We had the best time with you guys this Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE reading your blog. I don't read many blogs, but I love reading yours and seeing all the great pictures you are so good to post. The kids are all getting so big -- gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! k for sure road trip to cali to visit in march sometime! we had our ultrasound today- amazing! look at my blog to see. looks like a fun christmas!! love you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i glad you had a such an amazing Christmas!!! beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie, we have met a couple times, but my name is Lisa and I went to High School (and I guess College too) with Cason. I think the two of you make the most darling couple! Glad to see you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Marie,
    Sorry it's taken me forever- we have to speak in church so I have been preoccupied with that. So glad when Sunday will be over! Anyway, I finally had a chance to look at picnik and I played around with not very good results. I think I just want to do the title of my blog, not a picture. Like how did you do that CPA certified thing? THat's so cute. I've been looking at all your sisters blogs and there's are all darling. So what do I do with just words. If you want to email me instead of doing comments my email is matthewsfam81@gmail.com.

    You are so sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...