10.29.2009

What's Halloween??

Last night I decided I was going to be a little festive for Halloween.

In years past before Halloween day, pumpkins have been carved, multiple Halloween parties have been attended and tons of candy has been eaten...

but this year is a little different.

We just aren’t that into it like we used to be.

No Halloween decorations, (this is partly my fault) no pumpkin carving (although it’s not too late!) and no Halloween parties attended...yet!

But one thing I decided to make tonight was caramel apples.

They’re festive right??

You can never pass up the beloved caramel apples.

I always forget how hard they actually are to make...

but boy are they scrumptious!

And that’s all that matters!

What are you being for halloween?

What are your kiddos being?

What are your plans for Halloween night?

We’ll probably hit up the ward trunk-or-treat, eat some chili and of course a little candy.

Have a Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

  1. We're the same way... I don't think i'll really believe in halloween again until kiddos come along!

    I have the best cider recipe (easy crock pot kind) to go along with those app's. Let me know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those caramel apples look great! Well done! We are going to watch that old movie The Witches. Have you seen that? IT's great. We are going to try and find some pumpkins to carve...Who knows if we will find them. Halloween is not very big over here. Hope you have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love, love caramel apples. murphy and i frequent rocky mountain choc factory way too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sounds like our plans are looking the same. James and I had lots of plans for tomorrow and Saturday but sicknesses are probably keeping us from those. We are just hoping I wake up miraculously (I know that is spelled wrong! haha)cured in the morning!

    P.S. Bailey was a butterfly last night at our primary party and she with either be that again saturday or a lady bug! It is oh so cute! James and I are being nothing. I know we are boring... haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. we posted really similar posts today! we must be friends. :)

    except...my post didn't end with delicious looking caramel apples - YUM! wanna send some my way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better go to the ward trunk or treat;) Kids or no kids...GO!! It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those apples look yummy! Your little treats always inspire me to make something! Too bad pregnancy has made me hate cooking. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...