7.21.2009

Weekend Walk

This last weekend we decided to do something a little different.

We had to return some things at the mall, so we decided to trek on foot.


It was the perfect night!
the weather was perfect, we were with each other and we were at the mall.
What more could you ask for, right??


We were just about the only ones in the mall...It was kinda nice!



2 plus miles later we were at Chili's enjoying a little dessert.


Within 5 minutes...it was gone.
Great way to end a night!

I think we'll be using this method of transportation a little more often!

8 comments:

  1. oh my heavens you just made me SO hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dessert is the best!!!! I love it!! that is rad your mall is so close to your guys! fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walks in good weather. It's been so dang hot here. I like it a little cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We make the trip to Chilis all the time just for that dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so beautiful marie! what a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i.love.walks. but we don't nearly go on as many because we don't have as nice of weather as you! i'm glad you had that delicious chocolatey-ness. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impresses it lasted 5 minutes! Marie, you are so photogenic! Such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...