7.31.2009

Random

Tonight I spent 5 hours doing my math homework. Working and reworking EVERY SINGLE problem. Some i didn't even come to a conclusion with the answer.

I am so over it.
(for tonight anyway)

Who thought of math anyway? :)
I don't think I'll ever use the technical stuff in my life.
But I guess it'll only make me smarter right?!

Anway, Remember this??

thought I'd post this video to bring memories back to many of you....
Heather (I think it was you, or Rebb or Katie??)


I laugh EVERY time!
(ps. what are his dance moves?)

Classic.




7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Oh my goodness Marie you made my night by posting that...honestly I'm laughing so hard! We had so many good laughs on his behalf...good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!!! no joke i hate MATH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha. the best part is when the judges are laughing their heads off but trying to be quiet.
    i think he's hot though. (william)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute title font! How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ug! I hate math too. Good luck with it!! haha.
    so I LOVE your new font, any hints as to how I can put up my own fonts too?? please? LOVe it. it makes it so much more personal...so you :)
    oh, and I melted and the seinna post (sp sorry) that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for your own fonts go here....
    http://www.kevinandamanda.com/

    its kinda technical but easy if you follow exactly how she tells you to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...