4.13.2009

Early Easter Suprise



I came home from work to find this on our doormat.



I waited until Cason got home, which was very hard for me to do!
My family will attest to this that I am the first one to open newly bought chips, cookies, cereal, etc.
I can't wait! I just want to try whatever it is, even if it's not good.


And we FINALLY got our wedding video. We have been waiting for almost a year now.
Our videographer gave us a rough draft, but not the final thing with the spiffy cover.


We got some yummy eggs. Which we've (well I) have probably eaten a whole two bags by myself.
There is something about these eggs.
I can't stop eating them. If there was chocolate cake in front of me,
I could have two bites and be done if I told myself to stop.
Not these eggs. I just pop one after the other in. They are killing me!

And this great movie! We loved it! Definitely a kids movie, but
it was hilarious!


Thanks mama and dad! We loved it! It was a great suprise, and we love mail! hint hint.
Happy Easter!

7 comments:

  1. Ok so we had Jeff Ward too and we just got our video a couple months ago, it had been over TWO years! It was lame but glad I now have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I think my mom actually called yours a little bit ago because I knew he had done some of your families! She told my mom you guys didn't have yours either. anyway thought it was funny she called her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah so we STILL haven't gotten our stupid wedding video...haha...it was just this lady filming it and she never gave it to us..it's been over a year and a half! sucky..i'm glad you got yours! and i love those eggs!!! madagascar i haven't seen yet....and i tried to find you yesterday at church to say hi...(we were at john's parent's ward for EASTER) but i could't see you! oh well! Hope your Easter was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you yesterday! Actually..I take that back...we ALWAYS miss you!! Love you! I'm plannin a trip to come down soon! I'll let you know. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I love you and miss you. Cadbury eggs- addicting. I hid a bag at my dads but someone found it and finished it off for me. dang it! haha just it's for the best. :) i miss my pooky friend. love yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come visit us since we're staying in Florida. I promise it will be a very fun vacation for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting!! I love wedding videos!! I seriously like bawl everytime I watch mine...pathetic I know! I cry when I watch anyones...they are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...