3.22.2009

slumber party

last night, i had my nieces over for a little slumber party.


we painted fingernails and toenails.  
i painted mine pepto-bismol pink.

as i was painting them, one of the girls said, "woah!  you have big toes!"
i've been teased all my life for these babies!

(i know it's a gross picture, but i thought it was a funny story)




this little one loved the camera.
she kept asking me to "take another picture."



"take another picture.
i'll do funny face."


and we watched
"high school musical 3"
with popcorn.

classic movie.


thanks girls for such a fun night! i would've been lonely without you!

12 comments:

  1. You are so cute! This looks so fun. I want little nieces! Your toes look normal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute....your toes are not big btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your big toes!!!! Haha it's better that way, you can actually see the paint. Your mom is so cute with the green everything, I remember when my mom used to do that too. You are so cute to have a slumber party with your nieces. Is someone baby hungry? haha i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have always been teased for big toes too, i feel your pain! i see you got the target chair! are you loving it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh! Seriously, how cute of you! What a great "aunt thing" to do! Today when we were leaving church someone "dropped" a bunch of napkins and it was super windy. So I jumped down into the planter (in my new very high Steve Maddens) and was bending over in the rocks trying to pick up some of the napkins. Ben and the kids were already in the car waiting for me and as I got in Cooper is laughing and says to me, "Mom-your bottom looked really big when you were bending over!" GEEEEEZ My point being. . . . . I'd rather have "big toes."

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little slumber party. I bet the girls just loved that! I looked at the etsy site. Love it! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a baby already! i want one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a baby already! i want one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS- the stuff you made is so cute :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I did go to Runner's Corner. They are great!! Too bad we are supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow today!!!! I bet it would be great to train in California!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...