2.19.2009

the city of angels

Cason and I decided we wanted to be tourists for a day.
So, we made our way down to LA to spend our Valentines.
We went to the Fashion District-which was nothing
like I thought it was! We felt like we were in Mexico.
They sell some random things there, and it makes me wonder how they stay in business!

We drove through Hollywood, and made our way to...



We went up through that ritzy town lined with palm trees and looked at all the mansions.



Then, we went to the street where my great grandma
Rose Marie Reid
(who was a famous swimsuit designer)
used to live.
(excuse my claim to fame. hehe)


Then we made our way over to the cheapy cheap Rodeo Drive.
Boy was that a ritzy roo! It was fun to look and window shop.



We finished our night off at Outback Steakhouse enjoying a delicious
fillet mignon and seared steak.



Oh, I love him! (sigh)



It was a very lovely Valentine's Day. Thanks love.

10 comments:

  1. oooh i love the hot kiss!!! :)

    you are so good at your blog - big pictures & everything. i have yet to attempt that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I wish all the time that I lived in California. I hate winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so fun! Great idea! I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves!!! You need to get a facebook! That's rad about your great grandmother and the street name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute! By the way I am very jealous of the amazing weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new "framed picture" at the top of your blog! You are such a good "blogger." I am not good with that stuff at all. I think driving up to L.A. and sight seeing was a great idea. I would love to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are too cute! mik and i went to rodeo drive a little while ago, definitely a looking only experience! perhaps one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend!! And you two make one beautiful couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute head band the yellow one where you get it? I want one.

    Love ya cant wait to play with you/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun day! You guys are just the best looking couple!?!? I was at a "fashion show" of your g'g'ma's swimsuits and her story a few years ago. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is way cool. Which one of you is the awesome photographer? Will you email me how to get to the fashion district? My mom is coming in a few weeks and I know she wants to go: aaburr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...