1.09.2009

two thousand nine

This year, we rang in the new year with family.
We all just hung out, ate and played games on New Year's Eve.


On New Year's Day
I worked, we watched football, ate, and just hung out.

One goal I am trying to work on this year is to
run a marathon. (anyone in with me?? seriously.)
I have always wanted to do this, mostly for the feeling of accomplishment and
satisfaction that I finally did one. (when I do)
You always hear of 80 year olds who have ran 50+ marathons in their lives...
what an accomplishment!!!
Maybe I'll be one of them someday.
Now that I've announced it, guess I better get training!
Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh!! I want to but........................ will i this year? I don't know. Brandon and I want to run a half marathon in February. Have I trained? No. OH well. I didn't last time. Why should I this time? haha j/k I wish we lived near each other so we could train together. Brandon's so much faster than me so I just slow him down. Good luck and keep me posted. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pics!!! i always think it would be rad to run one too but i am so fat and out of shape! good luck with that! looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. I thought I was done for a while but I might be talked into it. What did you have in mind? I hear the Santa Barbara one is awesome. That is in November. I really want to do the one in Moab, but I think it is in March. Don't EVER think about doing Catalina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie I LOVED the pic.s of all the kiddies. Rubs is hillarious! Jane is getting so much "older" and Davey I could just eat. They are all so cute--all the Green grandkids (so your pretty much gauranteed great looking kids!) Tell Ash she needs to start a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...