7.11.2008

Lately...

I have been busy finishing 'Thank you' cards, getting bald tires changed, cleaning, and watching these little ones...
(these are the girls I nanny for a few times a week along with another family)

This is Presley

And this little one is Kerbie

They are such girly girls! They love lipgloss, bracelets, earrings, painted toes and playing with hair. It's so crazy how at such a young age they already know what's "girly" and what's not!

*About 1 more month till we move to California!*

3 comments:

  1. What cuties! Girls need no teaching on how to be girls! What part of Cali are you guys moving to and what are you doing there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do me a favor and count my thank you card as already written...wait, maybe you already sent me one. Well, if you didn't, you don't have to do it. What a pain. We are excited for you to get out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh they are so cute! I'm so jealous you are moving to California! I would love to move out of state that will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...