6.03.2008

Happy Happy Birthday!!


I have the best dad in the world! Today is my Dad's birthday!! For those of you that don't know my Dad, he is THE funniest person I know! He always has a funny joke or a great comment that keeps everyone rollin'! He is the best father and husband. He is someone who is selfless, humble, spiritual, down to earth, a good example to me and others, has and gives good advice, and the list goes on!! I love him and I am so thankful that he is my Dad!


Tonight for his birthday, all my family gathered at my parent's house. We opened presents, ate (his favorite dessert) strawberry shortcake and talked and laughed together. It was such a great night. I LOVE YOU DAD!!



2 comments:

  1. You're beautiful. I'm so glad you have a blog! It's the best to keep in touch with everyone. :) I want to hear wedding details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you married woman! I'm very pro-marriage, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...